Translate

10/3/09

To whom it may concern;
I am hurt and offended by our 'conversation' last week. Your reaction was severe and out of place. I am crushed that you do not know me well enough to know that my decision was well researched and thought out. I put no one outside of family at risk and I am not responsible for other's fearful reactions brought about by the grapevine and a lack of knowledge. Those fears will be proved unfounded. I am by nature constantly putting others' welfare above my own, I thought you knew that about me. I am wrong. I believe that I am owed an apology although I do not expect to recieve one. I will continue to honor you as someone that God has annointed and will never intentionally speak negatively about you. I will not be someone who wishes to cast stones, I know my own faults too well. The experience has marred the friendship that I thought we had, although one of my faults is to see friendship in a deeper way that my friends do. I was hoping that I could put this behind me easily, but I find myself too frequently reliving the encounter in my mind and so I must put it down on 'paper' in order to set my mind free. I am hurt but I will heal and I forgive you. I remain your loyal servant.

No comments:

Post a Comment