Translate

1/30/12

My Soapbox on Marriage

I wrote this on April 27, 2010

Attention all wives! He is never going to appear repentant enough in your eyes!!
Attention all husbands! She is never going to appear forgiving enough in your eyes!!

Matt 18:32-35
"Then the master called the servant in. 'You wicked servant,' he said, 'I canceled all that debt of yours because you begged me to. Shouldn't you have had mercy on your fellow servant just as I had on you?' In anger his master turned him over to the jailers to be tortured, until he should pay back all he owed.
"This is how my heavenly Father will treat each of you unless you forgive your brother from your heart."

Please get your eyes off the other and keep them on your own life in Christ! Use this time to focus on your walk, are your actions honoring Christ? Leave your spouse to God, He is fully capable of bringing about change IN HIS TIME not yours!! Trust the God who created the both of you and brought you into His kingdom, He has a plan for your marriage! Do NOT allow the enemy to play in the midst of your holy relationship!!

Okay, I have stepped off my soapbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment